1. Chicken Soup –
Preventing a cold. Chicken Soup is great for nourishing the deficiency. It can help ease the symptoms of a cold and improve human immunity. It is conducive to protecting you against the influenza virus to drink chicken soup regularly. However, those people with inflammation had better drink less because the chicken soup has a remarkable warming efficacy.
Recommended Recipe: Stewed Black Bone Chicken Soup.
Ingredients: a black bone chicken, a tsp snipped green onion, a bit of ginger.
Seasonings: 2 tsp cooking wine, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp MSG.
How to make:
1. Butcher and rinse black bone chicken, and then blanch it in boiling water for a while to remove blood foam.
2. Put chicken, onion, ginger, and cooking wine into the casserole. Boil it with a big fire, and then turn to a soft fire to simmer for 2 hours. You can serve it after adding the right amount of salt and MSG according to your flavor.
2. Fish Soup –
Nourishing spleen and stimulating appetite. Fish soup is great for invigorating spleen and nourishing stomach, relieving cough and preventing asthma. It can also mitigate the edema to stew with wax gourd and scallion. Fish soup is rich in comprehensive and high-quality protein, which is great for removing the wrinkles caused by the pressure, lack of sleep and other psychological factors.
Recommended Recipe: Yellow Croaker or Crucian Soup.
You will need a yellow croaker or crucian, scallion, ginger, sesame oil, salt, light soup, and MSG.
How to make:
1. Butcher and rinse the fresh fish, and then cut it into small chunks.
2. Heat the pot with a little oil, and then put chopped onion and ginger to stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Pour fish blocks into the pot to fry for 2 minutes, and then pour the right amount of boiled water to boil with a big fire.
4. Turn to a soft fire to simmer until the soup thickens and whiten. Remove the fishbone out, and then season it with a little salt and a few drops of sesame oil.
Tip: It can not only add its nutritional value, but also make fish soft fresh and tender to simmer the soup with adding a few slices of white radish, or a few drops of milk or beer.